THE PCC EDGE
Philippine Cultural College, the nationís first and oldest Chinese-Filipino secondary school and recently a complete educational system, prides itself with its rich history of youth development and nation-building through education. As such, PCC ensures that it gives only the best to those whom it is committed to serve, the students. Among the signicant features of the College Department, Manila Campus, are the following:
1. A pool of dedicated and competent faculty, educated in institutions abroad and in the countryís best universities, such as UP, Ateneo, La Salle, and UST, all of whom are trained in their elds and with years of relevant industry experience;
2. Laboratories furnished with equipment essential to learning the various facets of industry practice;
3. An upcoming state of the art building in Quezon City to house the growing College Department, to be equipped with the latest technology for a more innovative and responsive education;
4. A network of supportive Chinese-Filipino individuals and corporations, through whose generosity of spirit PCC has been able to oer scholarships and nancial grants to deserving students; and
5. A conscientious community that is conscious of its heritage, as it continues to emphasize and strengthen its program for Mandarin language education.